One of the easiest and best ways to get people to your Facebook business page is to funnel them from the ‘About’ section on your personal Facebook profile. You can edit it so that your business page links directly from your personal page. (It’s MUCH better than linking to your company’s corporate page…if you send people there you’ll lose a potential customer.)
To link to your Facebook business page from your personal profile, follow these steps or watch the video tutorial here:
- Click your Name in the top-right corner of any page on Facebook.
- Click the About link below your picture.
The About page appears.
- Click Work and Education from the Overview menu on the left side.
The Work, Skills, and Eduction sections appear.
- Click the Add a workplace link.
The Workplace form appears.
- Type the name of your new business page in the Company field.
Note: When you see the page name appear in the suggestions, click it to add it to the Company field.
- Type your position, city/town, and a description in the appropriate fields.
- Select the desired date from the Time Period fields.
- Click the Save Changes button, when finished.
Go back to your About page to view the link to your Facebook business page.
If you have more than one business page or workplace, repeat the above steps.
Interested in booking a 1-on-1 or group training session? Let’s chat!
For more tips, tricks, and video tutorials, LIKE my Facebook business page.
Christine Hull, 647-273-1057
Online Business Manager
Christine Hull & Associates