My client’s often ask me how to get more engagement on their Facebook business Page posts. I have a list of suggestions that I recommend including:
- post valuable content that your user’s want to see,
- address the solutions to be your client’s biggest problems,
- make sure to engage with your fans by asking questions,
- post your content when your fans are online.
Below I have provided step-by-step instructions to show you how to see when your business Page followers are most active. Post when they are most active so they have a higher probability of seeing your post in their newsfeed and thus reacting or engaging with you/your page.
How Can I See When my Page Followers are Online?
- Click Insights at the top of your Page
- Click Posts on the left.
- View the times of the day when your fans are most active online.
- You can also scroll down the page to the All Posts Published section and view information on each post, such as: reach, post clicks, reactions, comments, and shares. Viewing this information will help you determine which post types (images, videos, links, as well as content), you should post more often.
How Can I Schedule Posts on My Page?
To schedule a post:
1. Start creating your post at the top of your page’s timeline.
2. Click the down arrow next to the Publish button and select Schedule.
3. In the Publication Schedule section, select a date and time in the future to publish your post.
4. Click Schedule.
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
1. Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Facebook page.
2. Click Scheduled Posts in the left column.
3. Click the post you want to edit.
The Post dialog box appears.
4. Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it.
5. Complete the required steps based on the option you selected.
If you found these step-by-step instructions helpful, please share with a friend.
If you are interested in booking 1-on-1 Facebook training or group training for your company or Team, let’s connect! To view / register for upcoming training sessions, view the Events page.
For more tips, tricks, and video tutorials, LIKE my Facebook business page.