In the fast-paced world of social media, it’s not easy to get people to stop and engage with your business on Facebook. Yet organic engagement is crucial for a Facebook page’s success because Facebook uses it as the quality signal — the more people who engage with the page, the more people will see the business’s next update on Facebook.
So how do you attract fans & followers to engage on your Facebook page posts? Here are a few effective tips you can try.
8 WAYS TO GET MORE ENGAGEMENT
- The #1 reason why most people use Facebook is to “socialize” so you must be SOCIAL, have fun!
- Be you! Be authentic and be SOLUTIONS oriented.
- Engage with your audience by asking open-ended QUESTIONS.
- Use GRAPHICS & IMAGES along with your text – I love CANVA for creating graphics.
- Post what your fans want to see – view your analytics to see what they like.
- Post when your fans are online
- Engage as your BUSINESS Page – like other pages as your page & comment as your page.
- Use pre-recorded videos or broadcast FB LIVE VIDEOS – Not sure how? Join us for training!
You want to make sure you are posting when your audience is online to see it! (Tip #6 above) Use Facebook’s Schedule feature to schedule posts when you cannot be at your desk or on your phone.
If you are interested or know someone who may be interested in taking hands-on training workshops (in Mississauga), here is a list of what I have scheduled in the from June 15-June 20th (with links to the Facebook events for more details). GET $5.00 training bucks for your referrals! Thanks for considering these classes.
Check my events page for the latest schedule of my workshops: https://christinehullonline.com/events
Are there other techniques that you find effective? Share away!
If you have any questions about these TIPS or a training workshop that I offer – feel free to ask me – I’m here to help!
Christine Hull, 647-273-1057
Online Business Manager & Trainer
CHRISTINE HULL & ASSOCIATES
Let’s get social…
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Join the MAWB, the Mississauga & Area Women in Business Networking Group.