10 Ways to Get Last Minute Sales Before Christmas
10 Ways to Get Last Minute Sales Before Christmas. Share your Tips in the Comments!#
Posted by Christine Hull Online on Thursday, December 14, 2017
10 Ways to Get Last Minute SALES Before Christmas
2. Set up a “Pop-Up Shop” at an office, coffee shop, school, or arena.
3. Collaborate with another business owner on a “Multi-brand” party. Work with someone who sells a non-competing product. Look for businesses that have the same client base / target audience.
4. Offer free shipping or free delivery to home or office.
5. Offer free gift wrapping on all orders – husbands love this!
6. Host an “1-hour Live Online Event” like your very own the shopping channel.
7. Offer to do “Home Visits” where you bring your products to them – stop by
8. Have an “INVENTORY SALE” on demos, retirement pieces, extra stock, etc. and offer 25-50% off.
9. Gift Certificates with some bonus bucks – buy $50 get $60.
10. Create “Wish List” sheets and send them to your customers to fill out and send back to you with their spouse’s contact information. Send the list via your email distribution list, text, private message, SnapChat, Instagram, etc.
Language / Wording Tips
Choose your words wisely. To help you sell more use words that create urgency and get people to say “Yes” today.
• “while stocks last”
• “only until…”
• “the first 5”
• “limited edition”
I would love to hear which of these suggestions you will try out. Please share which one and your results! For more tips, tricks, and fun ideas, follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ChristineHullOnline/.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Christine Hull, 647-273-1057
Online Business Manager
Christine Hull & Associates